- Personal Information and Its Collection
Who iscollecting the data?
Your data is collected by:
655 S Fair Oaks Ave #J302, Sunnyvale, CA 94086.
What data is being collected?
Minimum Identification/ log-in details (required):
• Login name;
• E-mail address;
• Mobile phone number;
• Information automatically received from your device: device type, app log-ins, etc.;
• Cookies and similar technologies.
In the course of rendering Services to you we may also ask you to provide additional information and/or documents including, but not limited, to:
• Social Security number;
• Proof of Employment Authorization.
We do not:
• collect any sensitive data, such as information about ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or sex life or sexual orientation, etc.;
• perform regular and systematic monitoring of your data on a large scale.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
Your minimum identification data, and the processing of the data you choose to provide to us is necessary to ensure we can provide the Services properly under the Agreement, which is otherwise impossible. Therefore, your provision of such data and consent to processing thereof is a requirement necessary to enter into the Agreement.
Will the data be shared with any third parties/transferred abroad?
We may transfer your data within the USA and abroad to:
• Third party service providers;
• Corporate affiliates;
• During a change of control;
• To comply with the applicable laws / to enforce our rights.
We make sure that your data remains protected by law/contract with the third party during each transfer.
How will the information be used?
We will use the data only to ensure the Service provided to you under the Agreement is as enjoyable as possible:
• to provide you with the Service-related information;
• to connect with you on JobEasy related business only;
• to improve and develop the Service;
• to provide tailored recommendations;
• to protect our interests under the Agreement, and comply with the laws;
• to create statistics reports.
How long will the data be stored for?
Unless removed by you at any moment you wish, your data is stored until you terminate the Agreement by deleting your JobEasy account.
What rights do our users have?
As regards your personal data you have the rights to:
• request access to all of your data (in a structured, machine-readable format), and we will provide it within thirty (30) days (we may ask you to pass extra identification, to make sure no one else but you can receive it);
• seek to update or correct your data (you can do it using JobEasy settings or ask us to do it for you at email@example.com);
• object to the processing of your data;
• request restriction of such processing and delete your data.
What measures we take to protect your data?
• electronic firewalls;
• access levels, login/password procedures;
• confidentiality contracts with employees and service providers;
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. See more here.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
JobEasy has the right to send you a periodic newsletter and information about the updated products. This newsletter is a marketing tool that allows JobEasy to inform you of new products and Services, as well as other news relevant to the company. You have the right to unsubscribe from this mailing list by following the link given in the letter.
- CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes require-ments for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
• not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
• identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
• include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
• monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
• honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly;
• allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.