Get $250 per person you refer to JobEasy!
JobEasy Referral Program Agreement
This Referral Program Agreement between You and JobEasy governs your participation in the JobEasy Referral Program. This program provides Users with an opportunity to direct customers to JobEasy as Referrals using a Referral Link. We advise You to read this Agreement carefully. Any capitalized terms used but not defined in Section 8 of this Referral Program Agreement have the meaning provided in the JobEasy Platform Agreement. We obtain the right to update and/or replace this Referral Program Agreement by posting a new version on our website.
- Your Eligibility
In order to be eligible to participate in the Referral Program You must follow this Referral Program Agreement and be a JobEasy User with a JobEasy Account in good standing; a person over 18 years old legally permitted to receive Referral Credits. You are prohibited to participate in the Referral Program if you are a User with a JobEasy Account that was terminated for any reason or if You are legally or contractually prohibited to receive Referral Credits. JobEasy determines that You violated any provision of this Referral Program Agreement, guidelines related to the Referral Program, or other agreement you have with JobEasy.
- Eligible Referrals
Permitted to participate in the Referral Program You will be provided with one or more Referral Links that can be provided to potential JobEasy customers. These individuals must use Your Referral Links to qualify as a Referral. JobEasy has the right to approve or reject any applications submitted by Referrals using any criteria that, in their sole discretion, are considered to be appropriate whether publicized or not. Referrals will not qualify for Referral Credits if they made an attempt to open a JobEasy Account at any time, are engaged in activities identified on the Prohibited Activities List, or do not satisfy any criteria we establish for approval. If an application is submitted by another Referral, You will receive a Referral Credit if your Referral Link is associated with the application approved by JobEasy.
- Referral Links and Referral Credits
You can use these Referral Links only in conjunction with this Referral Program. You may not transfer Referral Links or sell them to a third party. In its sole discretion, JobEasy may limit Your access or usage of Referral Links, or establish maximum Referral Credits at any time. JobEasy owns the right in Referral Links and any content or intellectual property connected with it. You will be provided with any earned Referral Credits by JobEasy in the way stated on your referral page (e.g. as points attributed to the JobEasy Account or as a gift card). JobEasy may withhold the Referral Credits if we believe that you breached this Referral Agreement or other agreements with JobEasy. You are responsible for all taxes arising from Referral Credits you receive. JobEasy will not report concerning any income or earnings related to Referral Credits to taxing authorities except where it is required under law.
Participating in the Referral Program, you agree:
• not to represent yourself as an agent or an employee, or suggest any partnership with JobEasy, or to speak on behalf of JobEasy;
• not to send any uninvited messages through email, phone, fax, social media, etc.; not to use automatic dialing apps, scripts, or bots to send messages to third parties; and will at all times comply with applicable laws, including CAN-SPAM, TCPA, and state and federal privacy laws;
• always to send Referral Links as Your true self;
• not to impersonate or claim to represent either real or fictitious third parties, or engage in anything that may be considered unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices (UDAAP) or fraud;
• not to create or use Referral Links in the context of anything that violates individual rights, promotes violence, hate, or discrimination, or is obscene or offensive;
• you will not use name “JobEasy” or the JobEasy logo in any public advertising or marketing unless expressly permitted to do so by JobEasy; and
• not limit the privacy or intellectual property rights of third parties. Violation of this section will lead to your termination from the Referral Program and forfeiture of any Referral Credits that you have not already received.
This Referral Program Agreement is effective as of the time you first send or generate a Referral Link and will terminate upon notice by either you or JobEasy to the other party. JobEasy may terminate this Referral Program Agreement upon notice to you at any point in time in its sole discretion.
- Other Legal terms
This Referral Agreement integrates in to the notice, governing law, and arbitration provisions of the Platform Agreement. JobEasy’s maximum liability to you for direct damages under this Referral Program Agreement is limited to the total Referral Credits paid or payable to you in the preceding three-month period. JobEasy is not liable to you for consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages, lost profits or revenue whether or not you advised us of their possibility. This restriction will apply regarding the legal theory on which your claim is based. JobEasy may modify this Referral Program Agreement at any time by posting a new version to our website.
- Entire Agreement
This Referral Program Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between you and JobEasy for the subject matter described and no other agreements, representations, or warranties other than those provided in this Referral Program Agreement will be binding if it is not written and signed by Individual and JobEasy.
- Defined Terms
Capitalized terms in this Referral Agreement have the meaning provided in the Platform Agreement or as defined below:
• Platform Agreement means the JobEasy Platform Agreement that can be found here.
• Referral means an individual that has not previously submitted an application for a JobEasy Account and does it for a JobEasy Account using your Referral Link.
• Referral Program Agreement means this JobEasy Referral Program Agreement as amended from time to time.
• Referral Credit means a monetary amount or other benefit conferred by JobEasy for a Successful Referral.
• Referral Link means a URL provided by JobEasy to you that can be provided by you to individuals that you wish to refer to JobEasy.
• Referral Program means the program described at https://www.jobeasy.ai/referrals as governed by this Referral Agreement.
• Successful Referral means a Referral that satisfies the criteria specified in this Referral Agreement and has an application approved by JobEasy.
• Third-Party Referrers means third parties that are not affiliated with a JobEasy Account that participate in the Referral Program.
• You means the natural person executing this agreement or providing Referrals to JobEasy.